Alexander Isak

It would be a wicked game, if we did.
I think our only way of getting him over Barca would be to buy him now and loan him back to Sociedad for a year. At Barca he'd get to play with Messi and the only thing keeping him from a starting spot is a declining Suarez fresh of a knee surgery. At City he'd have both Aguero and Jesus to fight with, so it would make sense to get him next season instead, barring a long time injury to one of our attackers

Bumping this.
The lad has been in really good form recently. Does a lot of things really well. Still young at 21. A lot of talent. Someone I hope we are tracking/scouting.

I’m Swedish and we indeed have high hopes for Isak. Our most expensive export, even more than when Zlatan went to Ajax from Malmö FF, and that is with adjustment for inflation. Him, Kulusevski and the CB Ahmedhodzic will create a very exciting national team in not too long.

Isak needs to be more consistent and deliver regularly, similar to what Haaland is doing at BVB at the moment. Haaland has come further in that sense.

No doubt when he plays the rags, it will be reported that he is a huge fan and had posters of ralph milne and russel beardsmore on his wall when he was a kid, and that he has always loved oles footballing philosophy

That can't be right, unless you're using a really low inflation estimate?
No, you are right. Didn’t fact check properly. Isak went in 2017 though so the difference is not that big, even with inflation taken into consideration, €1-€1.5m or so. But you are correct, my bad.

I’m Swedish and we indeed have high hopes for Isak. Our most expensive export, even more than when Zlatan went to Ajax from Malmö FF, and that is with adjustment for inflation. Him, Kulusevski and the CB Ahmedhodzic will create a very exciting national team in not too long.

Isak needs to be more consistent and deliver regularly, similar to what Haaland is doing at BVB at the moment. Haaland has come further in that sense.
Ahmedhodžić switched allegiances to Bosnia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.