Alexander Isak

El Ingeniero de Noruega

Looking at him against Real Madrid. Two goals and look sharp. Speed and technic. Young and can fit perfect in premier league imo.
Pretty sure Ødegaard isn't going to spend another season at Real Sociedad.

The first thing I did after his performance is to check how old he is. He's only 20! looking great

Was supposed to be the next big thing at Dortmund then dropped off the radar a bit.

Would love to have him at Man City. He came through the ranks at my local team in Sweden (AIK), so it's a player that I've always liked and followed closely.

The thing that has always have stood out about him, even when he was like 17, is his intelligence on the field. He has the positional intelligence and decision making of a 35 old veteran, it's genuinly insane. He was scrawny back then too, but now he has put on a lot of muscle mass and have gotten a lot faster. He's a natural finisher as well, he always finds the bottom corner on either foot.

Bias aside, I think Jesus is a lot better than him at the moment. And Isak is a smart dude, he won't come here until he's good enough. That being said Isak is 2 years younger so maybe one for the future

Came on as a sub in the Basque derby, made an assist and scored a goal to win the game 2-1

He's fantastic. Wouldn't mind seeing us make a move for him this summer and move Jesus out wide.

Lots of tall yet technical young strikers popping up lately. Perhaps it's time to get one :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.