Alexander Isak

If someone said isak for 5 years for £80m or kane for 5 years for £150m it's an easy decision for me. Mainly coz I don't believe you can get 5 years out of kane, we'd be lucky to get 3 and then an expensive bench warmer/ physio bench warmer. Only my opinion. Isak in 5 years will be in his prime, kane in 5 years will be on motd boring everybody. We could also use the rest of the cash for nuno mendes or camavinga, dream scenario both.

If someone said isak for 5 years for £80m or kane for 5 years for £150m it's an easy decision for me. Mainly coz I don't believe you can get 5 years out of kane, we'd be lucky to get 3 and then an expensive bench warmer/ physio bench warmer. Only my opinion. Isak in 5 years will be in his prime, kane in 5 years will be on motd boring everybody. We could also use the rest of the cash for nuno mendes or camavinga, dream scenario both.

i`m sure the Isak clause could be brought down as well?

Considering Haaland is near impossible to get, I would take Isak in a heartbeat. Would prefer him over Kane.

Considering Haaland is near impossible to get, I would take Isak in a heartbeat. Would prefer him over Kane.

I have to agree. Young POTY in Spain, and had a good Euros.

This is the sort of player we need to buy before they head somewhere and start to get massive like Haaland did when at Salzburg.

This kid is certainly more "our style" of transfer.

Big money, but not big big money.
Young, but not a teenager.
Release clause.

I don't see anything to suggest this would be on the cards though.

Always liked him when I have seen him.

Sociedad has already signed Sørloth on loan this summer so they already have a replacement in the squad allthough they have already sold that Brazilian they loaned out to Wolves.

Anyway, expect it to make too much sense for us considering we can rather spend our time trying to get Bayern to give us Lewandowski on a free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.