Anyone bought into the Brexit project is bound to be useless. To get someone decent they’re going to have to choose someone willing to be pragmatic about Brexit but they still think that anything other than a Brexit zealot will lose them votes. Hence they’re stuck with choosing from a small pool of morons.
That's being completely disrespectful to morons.

Johnson back at school pretending to be a schoolboy doing his colouring in today. It looks like the picture has already been coloured in and they've given him a dry paintbrush.

Either that or its his daily routine.

Looks like a u turn Incoming.
Funny this story the exact moment the stattos predict a hung parliament at the next GE because of Johnson's incompetence.

What an Eton Mess

the thing that troubles me, and if it troubles me, it should trouble you too. A given. Is that although the Tories are over a desk, getting fucked with a small horse sized marrow, is all well and dandy, but, at the General Election, I think they will return to vote for Les Cunts. Although, Brexit, a tanking economy and Boris, are a heady mix of imminent disaster.

As an aside, 15 years in power and still kicking ass. Well done the SNP, and all who sail in her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.