Thought I’d answer this on the appropriate thread.

However much you defend Johnson he’s not going to let you shag him.

He laughs at mugs like you because without the gullible he’d never have been anything.
Oh dear how old are you 12? So you think of him in a sexual way you need help, i take it you've propositioned him then to be so sure

I do wonder on whose behalf and in what capacity Boris was acting when he made his latest visit to Ukraine/ zelensky. Obviously not the UK as we have a foreign sec/pm and diplomatic service for that sort of thing. I assume that the US/NATO have enough capable people that they don't need to call Boris, so that begs the question whose interests was Boris representing? His track record suggests he is generally for sale, and generally in need of funds so it may be a case of following the money - particularly as his last visit to zelensky was apparently to persuade him not to enter into negotiations that could possibly stop the war.
It may be that Boris is just really good mates with zelensky or just really loves Ukraine I suppose.

I do wonder on whose behalf and in what capacity Boris was acting when he made his latest visit to Ukraine/ zelensky. Obviously not the UK as we have a foreign sec/pm and diplomatic service for that sort of thing. I assume that the US/NATO have enough capable people that they don't need to call Boris, so that begs the question whose interests was Boris representing? His track record suggests he is generally for sale, and generally in need of funds so it may be a case of following the money - particularly as his last visit to zelensky was apparently to persuade him not to enter into negotiations that could possibly stop the war.
It may be that Boris is just really good mates with zelensky or just really loves Ukraine I suppose.

I think a lot of it is guilt tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.