Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had no intention of buying Sanchez in January until the Jesus injury, none whatsoever...

Given our summer bid, I think that club statement is directly targeted to Arsenal as part of a transfer fee poker in January.

There have been enough reasons to improve our forward department and a tight schedule ahead.
I don't buy that statement at all. Just me.

Given our summer bid, I think that club statement is directly targeted to Arsenal as part of a transfer fee poker in January.

There have been enough reasons to improve our forward department and a tight schedule ahead.
I don't buy that statement at all. Just me.

We wouldn't have known about the tight schedule until relatively recently. We could very easily have been out of both domestic cups at this point, vastly reducing the games we may have to play.

We wouldn't have known about the tight schedule until relatively recently. We could very easily have been out of both domestic cups at this point, vastly reducing the games we may have to play.

That's only true for the FA cup. Doesn't convince me at all.

So Tolmie says we are going in for him just coz gab is injured?

We was in for him in the summer when we had Gab?

In hindsight, it has worked out quite well for us goal-wise but at the time people were worried about Kun staying fit which would have left us short. Now with Jesus out and still the worry of Aguero staying fit...

No brainer for me. Plus we all like shiny new toys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.