Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoff clipp

geoff clipp

The league cup isn't a major trophy. It's nice to win it and everything but it's no substitute for the league title. Plus it's evident that even the FA cup hasn't been enough for Sanchez given he's won it twice with Arsenal.

As for the Europa, it's not an easy trophy to win, but it's not the pinnacle of European football either. Can't see it'd be high on the list for elite level players.

2. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Top man Curtis woodhouse

3. CC1

CC1

I really hope this is the case. I think he could make an important difference for our season

4. venom99

venom99

5. Do we really, really need him. It's like having 3 sports cars on the drive and buying another. If he does go over the road he will be destroyed as a footballer and join Lukaku with the alsorans, which will be a shame.

6. smeeagain

smeeagain

All scenarios are golden for us, if we lose out , it,ll be because United have paid more, fee and wages, if we get him , we gloat that he chose us above them, players now prefer us to them ! its a win/win situation if ever I saw one !!

7. oldhamblue

oldhamblue

He's a great player no doubt. Are we that desperate for another striker? I don't think so. Lets face it we could sign Saido Berahino as cover for Sergio and Jesus and still win the league. If we get him, good. If we don't, so what

8. adam123

adam123

I think if we want to be competitive in all 4 competitions then we need an extra option upfront, as aguero injury record in previous seasons has not been great. Having a sanchez like player will also give some competition to Sane which I think is needed.

9. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

If we only win the league this season it'd be a disappointment at this point.

10. League cup is not a major trophy and Fergie wouldn’t be happy if United were in a second tier European competition. Let’s face it it’s January and the only realistic chance of trophies for United is the Fa cup. Hardly a step up from Arsenal in the short term, in the long term they are a long way behind us in being the best team in the country and able to give Europe’s best a run for their money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.