Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corky

Corky

Thread gone from cocky certainty to relying on a opinion of forgotten fallen footballers for reassurance and a well nourished Arsenal fan.

In 2008 City did the same with Berbflop and pushed the price up, but the manager of the other team went out of his way to make sure we didn't get him. We also did the same with Beano who didn't even want to come here, but did in the end.

"journalists closest to the story" - what tripe.

2. northstandgiveusasong

northstandgiveusasong

United have every right to go for Sanchez as we have done. Take the rivalry aside for a minute and look at other deals we have joined in and battled it out. That said I can't get my head round how we were prepared to offer £60 Million and not meet halfway house now ie £30 Million. If we don't offer this, we can't really complain. I can only think we have other options perhaps or are investing in a CB?

3. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

City could make him rich beyond the dreams of avarice if we wished to, but we will only now have players that want glory not money

4. i8rags

i8rags

Ten years and you out me, cheers

5. FogBlueInSanFran

FogBlueInSanFran

I can't get my head around why this needs explaining . . . again.

Because we are 20-2-0 in the Prem now, and before we were 0-0-0.

6. PJM1891

PJM1891

Robbie is good, the other two on the other hand. Wankers.

7. i8rags

i8rags

Problem is mate the nearer the end game in terms of his contract the more his own demands increase.

8. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

That rag is a right cünt. "Pep is a fraud. He has an open chequebook." Completely forgetting about Pogba and Lukaku!? What's City's highest spend on a player? About £54m/£55m, something like that. If Sanchez joins the rags he's going there "for the project, and because we are the Rags". Haha fuck off! The project?? What fucking project? Unless "project" is now used interchangeably with "money"? Utter delusion.

9. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

You would be disappointed if we only won the league? wow

10. Tevez City

Tevez City

According to what I read on twitter today it seems Sanchez is moving closer to United, I will be disappointed but hopefully we will not be ending up paying +20m on Jonny Evans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.