Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's just about money, Sanchez is better off going to the rags. Him coming here on stupid wages will create disharmony and animosity amongst the rest of the team that have done all the spadework in getting us 15 points clear, group winners and semi finalists in league cup. I feel Sanchez will enhance what we have, but I feel as though he wants to be the highest earner more importantly than he wants to play for Pep. Getting sick of all of this now TBH.

Unless you’re privy to his real wage demands you’re just guessing

If Sanchez wants the money he should go to United. If he wants to play attractive, attacking football and win trophies he should come to City. (how times change eh?!) Pep is not daft and will not that any ridiculous wage / signing on fee / agent bribe could create disharmony in the group. City are wise to steer clear and I do not think they are bluffing at all.

Secondly, Arsenal are an absolute shambles if they are willing to sell their best player to a Top 4 rival who could effectively guarantee them CL football rather than to a club they are not going to catch this season. Someone has lost their mind at that place to make a rash decision like that I tell you. I'm sure any Arsenal fans perusing this thread will be asking the same question.

Now then let’s see...we agreed a deal with both player and arse last summer... nothing has really changed , except there is now the inevitable disagreement about how much we should pay for a player with 6 months left on his contract.
This has apparently driven him into the arms of the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.