Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not about arsenal, city, Utd or his agent, its about Sanchez and Sanchez only, if he genuinely wants city he will come, either January or summer, I personally think he will go to the swamp
100% true. I don't know why people believe bullshit rumours. Yeah the agent wants more money and why is it happening? Because Sanchez has allowed it to happen. If he says "fuck all of you, I want to got to City and nothing's changing that", does anyone think we'll be having this dogshit transfer saga? It's not even like we're paying pennies. 250K a week wages, 15mil signing on fee too. But no, poor lad can't pay his rent until it's 400K a week and the agent's sitting on a fat pile of 10 million. Fuck off with these demands. The club should never be held ransom to this bullshit. It happens once and then you've set a precedent which nobody can undo.

Not connected mate! Lol one of our clients is an executive at the arse. Haven’t even asked anything to be honest bud because I haven’t seen the guy for about 6 months as I have been working on a different area. Everything else though over the last 6 months has been explained surely? My opinion is that Sanchez still wants pep and us but his agent wants the bigger payout and it will take Alexis to stand his ground and get the move he wants.
Ok fella.

Stupid thing is though that Alexis is already a multi millionaire that has been offered a huge chunk of money and £13m a year wages to sign for the club he desperately wants??! It really shouldn’t be that hard a decision

Apparently the more money you have the more you want so an extra 10m over a contract won’t be sniffed at by Sanchez bottom line Money talks 95% of the time and that’s all the scum have here is throw shit loads of money at Sanchez agent!

If his agent want 10m then just give it to him

I remember few years ago City refused Hazard's agent 6 Millions but we ended up paying 6m to Swansea to buy Scott Sinclair.

The cost will remain the same, whether we pay it to club,agents...etc

As long as the player is exceptional then he deserve it.

Its much better than overpaying for average players who barely makes the bench.

People are making an awful lot of assumptions about what Sanchez might choose, and what his motivations for doing so might be. I don’t think anything has been decided yet.

If he still isn't sure, he should watch Liverpool v City, and United v Stoke. That should help make his mind up. :-)

Arsenal sign Malcolm we get Sanchez. Simple. If utd had got him already he'd be there now, utd don't need to wait for an incoming player to start the chain. Deal is arsenal get a replacement in and release Alexis. They've maintained that since August. All these stories that utd are offering x,y and z and x amounts more, how long does it take to offer a contract?
Not long.
If it was for money and he was motivated by money he'd be at utd right now.
He isn't.
The situation favours us tenfold. Sanchez is obviously waiting for us.
Just my opinion of course but it's not rocket science is it. Us and Sanchez are being patient. Utd keep chucking money at Alexis but he keeps throwing it back.
We just have to sit it out and let things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.