Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.

979.jpg

Interesting

I get that we’ve potentially missed out on a good player. Who would improve our squad.

But if Sanchez was so influential that he could take a good side into a title winning side then he’d have probably won the league with Arsenal.

Not worried about him changing the rags into a title winning side, not whilst we’ve got Pep anyway.

And they have the ego maniac .

So are those who insisted the club was playing a blinder with our negotiations still adamant about that?

I wouldn't have paid 60 personally.

I'm not sure we would be anywhere near as good now, if we'd signed him.

I think he would have held Sane & Sterling back. They have developed immensely (so much so I'm not convinced he will start as much as some think,over them if we do sign him).

I take your point on Sane & Sterling but in terms of market valuation, I think Sanchez would have been value at £70m. What would have occurred in terms of performances is hypothetical but our results couldn't have been much better.

This is hardly the end of the world but it is another major transfer we have not pulled off. I know we can win them all and I am more than happy with a lot of our signings but I'm not sure our success rate on the big ones is as good as it could / should be - hard to measure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.