Alien invasion incoming?

Pretty sure there's some 400 lb dude responsible for hacking the 2016 US elections on board one of those invading space ships. Thank God we've initiated the Space Force program. We'll bring the fat dude to justice.

And in case you're too stupid to notice, how ridiculous is that Wall opposition looking now, huh?! Bet you're wishing that The Wall were fully in place to keep those aliens out.

Last edited:
And-You-Wonder-Why-We-Never-Visit-Funny-Alien-Meme.jpg

Just heard from NASA, they have my number, that three Asteroids will fly by our wee planet on the 10th.

They are very far away, but, I think they are really alien craft sussing out our defences.

It’s all falling into place. David Ike was right, the moon is actually an alien spacecraft. I can’t believe I ever doubted him. What the Fuck was I on?

And come to think of it, do I still have the Cunts number that sold me it?

Ya I really enjoyed it too. Not that I know him but my 2nd cousin wrote it. I’m so sad that’s my only claim to fame.
I pulled a sicky a few years ago and had a ‘me day’ with a few films, steaks and beers. This was on at the time. One of this unexpectedly decent films you’re glad you found. Utterly bonkers of course, but good entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.