Alisson Becker - The Myth

There is no evidence wahtsoever that Allison is the best , only the usual Dipper bullshit that surrounds that feral football club , best keeper in the world , best centre back in the world , best front three in the world , and on and on and on.

If Allison is so f*cking good why has he been getting splinters in his arse whilst the Brazilian manager makes Ederson his first choice keeper for the last three games ?

Its not Allison Becker myth , its the Dipperpool F.C. myth , the two season wonders.

He’s an excellent keeper but his distribution is vastly overrated.

I’d say he’s in the top 10 keepers around at the moment.

I'm sure Nagelsmann will be watching our tape closely and will try to replicate our positioning when pressing. Hoping Leipzig can knock them out of the CL.

I was going to put this in the Liverpool thread but it would be lost after a couple of pages and it needs discussing because I'm sick to death of hearing this media claim that is currently the biggest myth in football.

"Alisson Becker, the best goalkeeper in the world"

I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon of yesterday's horror show, but that clearly shows his ball playing ability is dogshit, so I ask on what evidence is this ridiculous claim based? I can hardly remember him making any saves of any consequence, he has only won the Golden Glove once (Joe Hart won it 4 times for God's sake!, with Ederson being the current holder) and his inability to defend his goal when his defence is not impregnable is bang average. Frankly I'd have De Gea over Alisson as he can occasionally save something.

Seriously would any person of sound mind who has seen both keepers play choose Alisson over Ederson?

Have said from the word go he's bang average.

Never seen him do anything I wouldn't expect any half decent goalie to do.

If he'd have stayed at Roma you'd have never heard of him ever again.

Same with Trent when they were talking him being the best right back in the world it was laughable I'll admit he's good going forward but at actually doing his job which is to defend first and foremost he is doghsit. It was embarrassing how easily Sterling went past him hopefully players take notice and actually take him on and expose his shocking defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.