Alistair Stewart

Same here but it does depend on the environment.

Shift full of 60 blokes on a night shift in a warehouse is not an office environment.

She deserves all thats coming to her imo and i can guarantee had a bloke told her to fuck off his feet wouldn't have touched the ground.
I work at the airport full of hair arsed blokes(and a few woman) and if you were asked to do a job and told the boss to fuck off you would be out on your arse first time, don't get me wrong you can swear at them ,but not if asked to do something and refuse with a swear word.

No it’s a standard performance plan, that every company in the country has to go through if someone is underperforming.

She’s on one for her attitude to colleagues.

Is everyone unemployed on here?
Whoosh. I was pulling your leg!

Yeah, you may have seen me in other threads where I'd certainly describe myself as a softer touch. I think there's a lot of things missed in stuff like this and people need to be more aware (however that's just me).

But this specific case, this is why I am so cynical of big companies who side with progressive movements. They act like they care and they act like they're your friend (again assuming you're 'WOKE ™ '). But really they're just a bunch of fatcat suits manipulating very important social movements and the people that support them in order to make a buck.

If anyone's noticed how for example Channel 4 has made such a big effort to be with "it" lately, rest assured it's one big fuck off con.

You're right and wrong.

The trouble is it's hard to decipher the two.

Let's put it this way; there was/ is nothing wrong with Nike supporting the cause of Colin Kaepernick, banned from the NFL because took up the cause of police violence against Black people. The problem is the perceived morality of Nike supporting CK and them cashing in on it. He has become the face of Nike's battle for racial equality in the US as Sterling was/ is here.

I understand that fat cats get a cut of the upturn in profit, but the fight for a greater cause cannot be ignored.

So, you have to ask the moral compass question; is that wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.