Sexuality - straight not protected
Mental health - do not have issue
Maternity and pregnancy - see no. 2 and 3
Age - 27 years old not protected
Disability - don’t have one
Religion - don’t have one
You dont understand it then.

I understand it perfectly.

I get put through a disciplinary and I say I think I’m being discriminated against none of my characteristics protects me. They’re not taken seriously and certainly not protected.

You're right, you and I (as someone else that seems to share the same characteristics you quoted) are actually the most discriminated against people in society.

It takes serious students of law and academic scholars like you and Tommy Robinson to realise this and bring it to everyone's attention.

Personally, I've been discriminated against in my career, personal life, studies and bus queues all of my life. Just because I have a white, non religious penis. I dont know what these black folks, muslims and gay people are on about when they say they sometimes face discrimination or difficulties.

They want to try being in our shoes, eh? When was the last time you heard of a white bloke with a decent career or doing alright in this country? Exactly, you don't. We have to deal with carrying the weight if our persecution complexes and we don't even get given a free wheel barrow for it.

I bet this post is even moderated cause it seems a bit pale and I didn't go to church (with my bloke) last week.

You're right, you and I (as someone else that seems to share the same characteristics you quoted) are actually the most discriminated against people in society.

It takes serious students of law and academic scholars like you and Tommy Robinson to realise this and bring it to everyone's attention.

You even got a like from the forum idiot and antisemite too, so congratulations.

Personally, I've been discriminated against in my career, personal life, studies and bus queues all of my life. Just because I have a white, non religious penis. I dont know what these black folks, muslims and gay people are on about when they say they sometimes face discrimination or difficulties.

They want to try being in our shoes, eh? When was the last time you heard of a white bloke with a decent career or doing alright in this country? Exactly, you don't. We have to deal with carrying the weight if our persecution complexes and we don't even get given a free wheel barrow for it.

I bet this post is even moderated cause it seems a bit pale and I didn't go to church (with my bloke) last week.

What a way to miss my entire point and make yourself look a muppet in the process.

My point isn’t about actually being discriminated against, it’s about appealing a disciplinary procedure to frustrate the process, by using a protected characteristic.

Someone who has one can delay and even stop themselves being let go, even when they deserve it. People who don’t have one, don’t have that luxury.

I’m not sure Tommy Robinson has ever spoke on workplace discrimination, you obviously follow him a lot closer than I do.

Oh and P.S- white working class males are the most under-represented at universities. There’s one example of something not being right toward the majority.

What a way to miss my entire point and make yourself look a muppet in the process.

My point isn’t about actually being discriminated against, it’s about appealing a disciplinary procedure to frustrate the process, by using a protected characteristic.

Someone who has one can delay and even stop themselves being let go, even when they deserve it. People who don’t have one, don’t have that luxury.

I’m not sure Tommy Robinson has ever spoke on workplace discrimination, you obviously follow him a lot closer than I do.

Oh and P.S- white working class males are the most under-represented at universities. There’s one example of something not being right toward the majority.
Whoosh!
Do you have no sense of humour at all?
Look in the mirror for the muppet.

Did someone spike your Horlicks, last night, guys...?

Ah, blessed are the peacemakers ...

No, but some Brexit twat in my road set off a huge fucking firework bang on 11pm which turned my dog into a quivering wreck which meant he had to spend the night on our bed which meant i got fuck all sleep which meant I was even grumpier today than I might have been.

Ah, blessed are the peacemakers ...

No, but some Brexit twat in my road set off a huge fucking firework bang on 11pm which turned my dog into a quivering wreck which meant he had to spend the night on our bed which meant i got fuck all sleep which meant I was even grumpier today than I might have been.

Do you live next to me, cos that happened to me too!!

My 8 year old was woken up and we were wondering what was going on!!

Ha! Ha!

I readily acknowledge that I’ve benefitted massively from being white and middle-class. Made a huge difference to me, career wise, and socially.

Having a highly street wise working class father has made me more savvy than my peers, but I’m still discernibly middle class. That’s opened doors for me, without a doubt. Think my background made me ideal for the career I stumbled into, with a foot in both camps, so to speak.

Social-class-wise, I’ve got a ridiculously wide circle of friends; some working class, others seriously upper middle class, plenty in between - all as long as they know how to party! There’s no doubt that saying things a certain way, deploying a particular body language gives you a head start in the job market.

We’re still suffocated by class in this country,.

I readily acknowledge that I’ve benefitted massively from being white and middle-class. Made a huge difference to me, career wise, and socially.

Having a highly street wise working class father has made me more savvy than my peers, but I’m still discernibly middle class. That’s opened doors for me, without a doubt. Think my background made me ideal for the career I stumbled into, with a foot in both camps, so to speak.

Social-class-wise, I’ve got a ridiculously wide circle of friends; some working class, others seriously upper middle class, plenty in between - all as long as they know how to party! There’s no doubt that saying things a certain way, deploying a particular body language gives you a head start in the job market.

We’re still suffocated by class in this country,.

You’re a great guy, definitely not a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.