Alistair Stewart

Bloody hell Francis haha, "lost the argument" you've been on facebook and twitter too much. Seems you are as easily offended than those you get angry at for getting easily offended. A woman swore at you, diddums.

I’m not on Facebook nor Twitter as it’s full of people like you.

I take it you don’t hold a job in a similar environment, that’s fine, I understand that it’s difficult for you to understand.

She’s been on an attitude improvement performance plan and has since told me and a Director to fuck off.

So it’s much more than “a woman swore at you” and I’m not offended, I’m managing a team and expect people not to behave in that manner.

It’s clear you have no standards what-so-ever, a byproduct of liberal thinking, immoral and unjust.

I've had bosses swear at me and i've swore at them and never been sacked for it. They'd be nobody left in a job haha

Same here but it does depend on the environment.

Shift full of 60 blokes on a night shift in a warehouse is not an office environment.

She deserves all thats coming to her imo and i can guarantee had a bloke told her to fuck off his feet wouldn't have touched the ground.

I take it you don’t hold a job in a similar environment, that’s fine, I understand that it’s difficult for you to understand.

She’s been on an attitude improvement performance plan and has since told me and a Director to fuck off.

So it’s much more than “a woman swore at you” and I’m not offended, I’m managing a team and expect people not to behave in that manner.

It’s clear you have no standards what-so-ever, a byproduct of liberal thinking, immoral and unjust.
"An attitude improvement performance plan" sounds like one of those new woke liberal deals to me .

Look Francis i will leave it here as after the posts you make moaning about "liberal snowflakes" it just turns out you are trying to get some woman sacked for swearing at you at work. I can't get past that haha. It's golden. Feel free to leave a condescending post about how you have "won the argument" whilst making assumptions about my character you couldn't possibly know.

"An attitude improvement performance plan" sounds like one of those new woke liberal deals to me .

No it’s a standard performance plan, that every company in the country has to go through if someone is underperforming.

She’s on one for her attitude to colleagues.

Is everyone unemployed on here?

Think we needs to pics to be able to determine is swearing in the workplace is a sack offence ;-)

Look Francis i will leave it here as after the posts you make moaning about "liberal snowflakes" it just turns out you are trying to get some woman sacked for swearing at you at work. I can't get past that haha. It's golden. Feel free to leave a condescending post about how you have "won the argument" whilst making assumptions about my character you couldn't possibly know.

I’m not even the one trying to get her sacked, although it would be nice as she’s a right ****.

The MD and my Director both want her gone as her attitude is appalling.

As I say, she’s a byproduct of modern society, as you are thinking swearing at your boss in a professional environment is acceptable behaviour.

As Blueinsa says, go and tell your boss to fuck off right now and see what happens.

You probably don’t have one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.