All he needed to do...

allyboy

was keep us mid-table or better (with the 70 mill spent on new players including one of the world's greatest).

We then could have attracted ther big names and really made some serious progress.

He's fuckin ruined the lot, including all my enjoyment and anticipation for January.

we'll now sign the likes of twat-face Bellamy at best.

Thanks MH for absolutely fuck-all.

Find out when he's in Wrexham, take a bow and arrow with you, and shoot him within the aincient city walls of chester at dusk... totally leagal haha.

I was looking forward to January so much, but now I get the feeling we'll just be signing half decent players for inflataed prices, fingers crossed they surprise us all though

maccistani said:
Find out when he's in Wrexham, take a bow and arrow with you, and shoot him within the aincient city walls of chester at dusk... totally leagal haha.

A cunning plan, with one slight flaw.

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1099592/I-boot-City-claims-confident-Hughes.html

I will not get the boot from City, claims confident Hughes
By Neil Moxley

Mark Hughes has received assurances from Manchester City's owners that he will be given time to spend his way out of trouble despite yesterday's shock 2-1 defeat at bottom club West Bromwich Albion.

Hughes was reeling last night after Roman Bednar's injury-time winner at the Hawthorns kept City in the Barclays Premier League relegation zone.

A section of the club's supporters joined in with a chorus of 'sacked in the morning', which was started by jubilant West Bromwich fans.
article-0-02DE632A000005DC-572_468x425.jpg

Tough times: Mark Hughes shows his displeasure as he watches his city side slip to another defeat

However, a City spokesman last night emphasised that Hughes will remain in situ and lead the club's transfer window spending spree, a view echoed by the manager himself.

Hughes said: 'There has been speculation about my future since the new owners have come. It's not new to me.

'I've had assurances from Sheikh Mansour and the chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak. They have been very positive. They understand where we are in our development.

'They understand it's not going to happen overnight. Some people expect it to. But they understand it can't and won't happen overnight. Time is something we all need - myself included. But it is our intention to spend.

'I know the quality of my staff. I know how we work and it will gain results in the future. But, at the moment, we are all hurting because we are near the bottom of the league. There will be frustration from the supporters. We have to understand that.

'It was expensive today to buy a ticket. And, if you see a performance that you don't think you've seen value for money for, then they are well within their rights to criticise what they have seen.'

Hughes's side entertain Hull City on Boxing Day with a trip to Blackburn two days later. Anything less than three points against Phil Brown's men will mean the pressure on the Welshman will be phenomenal by the time he returns to Ewood Park, his former stomping ground.

Hughes admitted that he had players within his squad who are still struggling to come to terms with the pressure of playing for what is perceived to be the richest football club on the planet.
article-0-02C201B500000578-360_468x286.jpg

Assurances: Mark Hughes has is confident that he has the backing of city chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak (left)
'It's clear that we do need help,' he added. 'This is a big project for the club and a big plan and people understand that.

'At the moment, it's a little bit hard for us because we are in this situation. We didn't anticipate or envisage that. But we are where we are. We need to make sure we get the right players in to make an immediate impact.

'We are not going to be able to change a culture, a philosophy or a mindset of a club overnight. It's on-going. It's an impossibility. What you need is the ability to bring the right people in and make sure you grow the club from within.

'I think it is weighing heavily on people. We have to understand that the focus that is now placed upon Manchester City is huge - probably bigger than it has ever been in its history.

'Some people will be able to deal with that. Others will struggle with that focus. 'If, in the future, we are able to make sure good players come to the club, it's a positive focus. At the moment, it's a negative focus because we are in the bottom three.

'We can get good players in that will supplement the players that were on show today and the ones that were missing. But we are struggling in that respect.'

Hughes saw his side beaten at the death for the second week running, following the 1-0 home setback against Everton.

He said: 'We are disappointed to lose two league games in a row in such a way. We did well against West Brom to come from a goal behind and I thought the game was going to peter out.

'But, at times recently, we have been a bit naive and, on occasions, we don't do the fundamental things correctly - good players will expose that.

'We are working hard to adjust things and we will adjust them in the transfer window. We will bring in quality players to ensure that the club moves forward in the future.

'There is no guarantee how many we will bring in. We have to make sure we bring players in who will make an immediate impact.

and he talks complete bollocks to the press or just pulls his arse out and farts into the microphone every single week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.