All inclusive:

Two Gun Bob

Who takes Every Kinda People ? ...Why good sir our Moon does and there are so so many recognizable forum entities from the video production below that it beggars belief. How many can you spot : /

It's safe to say that everyone's welcome as we foster climates of inclusion and environ-mental awareness where all feel safe valued and are given gratuitous opportunities to form meaningful connections and relationships with fellow blues and their inner circles. A diversification of many facets with differences mais oui in sex,age,race,ethwincitity and ability regardless of financial means educational nuances or political perspective. Are you all with me up to now ? Let me explain further brothers:

Six months ago I was working hard on a dissertation of my own making that The Information On The Silver Highway Should Have Some Assemblance Of Legislative Basis. Even though we can’t imagine our life's nowadays without social media interaction we have to be careful about the information we transcribe and place to ink. Then I slightly diversified into actually studying on a far more deeper level via an evaluation from the sidelines with emphasis on posting nuances. Four months of my time has been taken up in the sub forums where most of our finer subject matter frequents and I have to say without fear of compromise is an absolute psychiatrists wet dream playground. It's fast paced and frenetic at times but on an political/educational level hits all the right keynotes.

The Off Topic or our regrettably redundant Cellar offers a fine balance of folk with combos of intellectualism,cleverism,funny fookers,needy typos by proxy and without fear of recourse a few that are in a pleasant kind of way nothing short of oddballish but all of them to a man batting in the same direction so do put your pens to paper safe in the knowledge that your input will be received in the good nature in which it was transcribed. Without your input the Moon cannot thrive feeding oxygen supplies from a joint martiaxal connection so to all the many lurkers out there in hypo-space why not make a concerted effort to introduce yourself and maybe even start up a thread of your own.

Par example :
My name is Bob and I have been around a while and have undergone a few periods of Moon regeneration.
I am a Librian because I was born in October. Librian-ism is an air sign represented by the scales (interestingly the only inanimate object of the zodiac), an association that reflects fixation on balance and harmony. Librerians are obsessed with symmetry and strive to create equilibrium in all areas of life. Born in Withington and taken by the hill people at an early age I have adapted to my new surroundings with much gusto and panache. I am nearly sixty this year but still wear jeans and stuff and like dancing. That is all:

Last edited:
I have pure hatred for all inclusive holidays but I wish this thread was about them now after trying to read the OP's ramblings. My eyes hurt.
Hahahahaha,I didn’t understand it,as for all inclusive they are great if you have kids,I did one about 2-3 years back in Crete wasn’t bad food wise good choice,drink free until 11pm,but the majority of the time we weren’t at the hotel ate out for 4 of the days out of the 7,going to Portugal in late September and it’s self catering only,will be eating out the whole week ...

Hahahahaha,I didn’t understand it,as for all inclusive they are great if you have kids,I did one about 2-3 years back in Crete wasn’t bad food wise good choice,drink free until 11pm,but the majority of the time we weren’t at the hotel ate out for 4 of the days out of the 7,going to Portugal in late September and it’s self catering only,will be eating out the whole week ...

I have no kids. Like to get away from places that have them in abundance. All inclusive is my idea of hell. I like to hire a car, explore, have lunch in a small place in a small village that we have just stumbled upon. I hate being loaded up onto a coach to see a wonderful site for a couple of hours before being trundled back.

I was with this until I saw ethnicity miss-spelt, how can it be taken seriously after that?

yours, disappointed of Stockport

I was with this until I saw ethnicity miss-spelt, how can it be taken seriously after that?

yours, disappointed of Stockport

Your new here aren't you ? ..you think it was just a flook that I rearranged the word to incorporate a football club I belong to ...good grief man ..

Yours dissapointedly..A hill person

I have no kids. Like to get away from places that have them in abundance. All inclusive is my idea of hell. I like to hire a car, explore, have lunch in a small place in a small village that we have just stumbled upon. I hate being loaded up onto a coach to see a wonderful site for a couple of hours before being trundled back.
I like turtles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.