All inclusive:

I have pure hatred for all inclusive holidays but I wish this thread was about them now after trying to read the OP's ramblings. My eyes hurt.

Thread metamorphosis is never a problem Bob lad because at least we are all talking and discussing the intricacies that really really matter. And so for a while I am happy to divert if diversionary tactics are what is needed to procreate a discussion.

Have a look at this then and tell me what you or any bored member think.. We have been holding off for 2 weeks waiting for a deal to end all deals to arrive and now like coiled cobras are ready to strike. This looks a good one and the jet2 right up says they do kareoke and bingo and even have live turns. We have a voucher for £30 each so that equates to £320 for 10 days all inclusive at a decent looking gaff. I have read the Tripadvisor stuff and to a man they are all well happy

Thread metamorphosis is never a problem Bob lad because at least we are all talking and discussing the intricacies that really really matter. And so for a while I am happy to divert if diversionary tactics are what is needed to procreate a discussion.

Have a look at this then and tell me what you or any bored member think.. We have been holding off for 2 weeks waiting for a deal to end all deals to arrive and now like coiled cobras are ready to strike. This looks a good one and the jet2 right up says they do kareoke and bingo and even have live turns. We have a voucher for £30 each so that equates to £320 for 10 days all inclusive at a decent looking gaff. I have read the Tripadvisor stuff and to a man they are all well happy

Bingo AND karaoke?

Can I come as well?

I have pure hatred for all inclusive holidays but I wish this thread was about them now after trying to read the OP's ramblings. My eyes hurt.
Quite, I wish the op well in his battle with dementia. Spent a couple of minutes of my life reading that which means I am now going to have to live a bit longer just to try and claw the time back.

I have no kids. Like to get away from places that have them in abundance. All inclusive is my idea of hell. I like to hire a car, explore, have lunch in a small place in a small village that we have just stumbled upon. I hate being loaded up onto a coach to see a wonderful site for a couple of hours before being trundled back.

Exactly......Some close friends of ours have just booked a £13k 60 day cruise. My idea of hell being couped up in a large tin can and shuttled everywhere.
" Ok folks, mini bus leaves in five minutes, make sure you've got your souvenirs..."
Rinse and repeat at every port, in the meanwhile trying to be nice to your new best friends from whom there is no escape.

We also hire a car, get lost and see the place for what it is, not for what its worth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.