All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

PW

A good friend of mine with German links was telling me that the arrogant Bundesliga rags are currently in a bit of a pickle and the so called well oiled machine is possibly soon to be in need of some serious Duckhams Hypergrade.

The Ancellotti appointment has caused some real problems at the club including some infighting amongst the players, with their being pro and anti Carlo factions. They're also a little concerned about finding a suitable and capable replacement. Apparently Klopp had always interested them, but since his time at Liverpool they have cooled their interest and do not see him as a viable option.

He also told me that they want a strong disciplinarian type, with the right footballing ethos and that Carlo was a bit too easy come easy go for those in charge at Bayern.

He also said that the next two transfer windows would be a good time to pounce if City did have any genuine interest in any of their players as he understands that the squad will be dismantled and completely rebuilt.

It was funny because he told me Bayern are sticklers for rules in just about every aspect of the clubs running and that Ancellotti would wander around toking on a Capstan Full Strength.

and the most overrated CB in world football. Makes Otamendi look flawless.

Guardiola thinks he was he best CB in the world when he was at Bayern, and he played him constantly as they did very well, so I'd imagine he'd play pretty much every game for us if he turned up tomorrow.

Might be worth a cheeky look at Alaba this summer, he's playing poorly and seems very unhappy at the current situation at Bayern, but Pep would absolutely love to have him and would probably get him back to his best in a few weeks.

Guardiola thinks he was he best CB in the world when he was at Bayern, and he played him constantly as they did very well, so I'd imagine he'd play pretty much every game for us if he turned up tomorrow.

You also know he's 29 and had his best years, 9 more games than vinny in 3 years??? Pep has a tendency to elevate players by pouring complements, it's a a great coaching method as opposed to hanging them out to dry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.