All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

Guardiola thinks he was he best CB in the world when he was at Bayern, and he played him constantly as they did very well, so I'd imagine he'd play pretty much every game for us if he turned up tomorrow.

and we wouldn't win anything as a result. Pep's empty CL cabinet at Bayern is testament to that.

Alaba & Kimmich, both can play in a few different positions? Right up Pep's street. Maybe Neuer as back up keeper?

You also know he's 29 and had his best years, 9 more games than vinny in 3 years??? Pep has a tendency to elevate players by pouring complements, it's a a great coaching method as opposed to hanging them out to dry!

His actions speak louder than his words and Boateng was the first name on the team sheet. He played 118 games in 3 seasons for Pep, and he was one of their key players in every season under Pep.

Im not saying hes the CB I personally want to replace Kompany, I'm saying I'm sure Pep would bring him in if he had the chance.

I've always had a feeling Boateng will rock up again.

Considering how good Stones and Delph look, Pep can bring in anyone he wants now.

Good to hear they may be in a bit of turmoil,I had a gut feeling klopp would go there end of season but can’t see it now,Mancini would be a good appointment for them ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.