All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

Allegedly there were 5 players shit stirring in the background. Any ideas who? Genuine question.

Allegedly there were 5 players shit stirring in the background. Any ideas who? Genuine question.

854883904.jpg

Happy bench in his last game :)

Robben, Muller, Ribery, Hummels and Neuer I heard. Once you've worked with Pep, training hard every session and getting better by the day, Ancelotti is understandably a let-down.

Saw this on Reddit. Pretty good breakdown of what was happening based on the Kicker report:

Robben, Neuer, Müller and Boateng as well as Lahm and Alonso last season complained to the Bayern board about Carlo's training methods. They felt he didn't improve the team or the players. Robben specifically said his son received better training with his youth team than Bayern did with Ancelotti. When the players organized individual training sessions on their own, Ancelotti forbade them. Players then moved to a different location for those training sessions.

His fitness coach was smoking in the locker room and didn't do sufficient warm-up training (according to Kicker: Sometimes only 3 minutes).

Ahead of the game against PSG, for the first time (!!) during his tenure in Munich, video analysis were made, but their results didn't enter the preparation for the game.

There was no in-game coaching. All Ancelotti told them during the draw against Wolfsburg at HT was "you have to watch out better".

Kimmich, Coman and Boateng were thinking about leaving the club.

The team atmosphere was toxic because Ancelotti seemed to favour the Spanish players without an apparent reason.

They looked very average yesterday, I watched their game, despite going into a two-goal lead, they looked bereft of ideas, and very nervous defensively. Hertha Berlin deserved the draw.

I thought Tuchel pretty much had the job wrapped up? Would be surprised if they went for Klopp anyway.

Only surprised ??
It would be like Real Madrid offering Sean Dyche the job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.