All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

I know they come across as the German rags but I went to the first two away games in Munich and their fans were spot on with us.Had drinks in Hofbrauhaus with them and they took us to the station and the ground. You often judge a club by their fans. I hate Barnsley oddly because of their fans and the obvious LFC/MUFC but I've got a lot of time for Bayern.

Can't see him being as successful this time around but can understand why they've brought him back.

I know they come across as the German rags but I went to the first two away games in Munich and their fans were spot on with us.Had drinks in Hofbrauhaus with them and they took us to the station and the ground. You often judge a club by their fans. I hate Barnsley oddly because of their fans and the obvious LFC/MUFC but I've got a lot of time for Bayern.

It's not so much the fans, it more the general attitude and arrogance of Rummenigge and Hoeness, who for some reason have taken a dislike to us.

It's not so much the fans, it more the general attitude and arrogance of Rummenigge and Hoeness, who for some reason have taken a dislike to us.
I'm growing more and more convinced that they don't actually care and it's all PR to them

If we are playing fantasy football then it's Vidal for me to do the box to box and defensive mid role - would love him at city but don't know how long he would stay on the pitch and he is knocking on a bit (well 30); or Alaba who who was brilliant under pep but has been quite poor since he left.

Vidal is sensational and I would love him at City. His energy, aggression and technical ability make him one of the great midfielders around at the moment.

Sadly, it is unlikely, and at 30 and the way he commits his legs and lungs to Chile, it's doubtful we'll see him in blue.

As an 1860 season ticket holder I am enjoying every minute of their discomfort ,although watching 4th division regional football ain't much fun.

As an 1860 season ticket holder I am enjoying every minute of their discomfort ,although watching 4th division regional football ain't much fun.
Don't laugh too early, Heynckes will get them back on track and weed out the troublemakers to give Nagelmann a running start in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.