All leagues below National League canned

Hopefully this legal challenge will fail miserably and set a precedent

Same here, I think this is why the Premier league bosses are reluctant to make a decision. Forget the gobby scousers, Leeds and West Brom will be watching the outcome like hawks. The problem is the legal case will not be heard this side of Christmas, so if they win the shit really hits the fan.

Now I may be wrong, because I’ve not looked into this at all, but don’t the leagues have a clause which basically says that they can terminate at any time for any reason? If that’s the case, no club has a leg to stand on.

Now I may be wrong, because I’ve not looked into this at all, but don’t the leagues have a clause which basically says that they can terminate at any time for any reason? If that’s the case, no club has a leg to stand on.
I imagine the FA want the Govt to be the bad guys so they avoid any litigation from TV companies or the mawkish ones in red. They probably thought the Govt had already done this with the ban on large gatherings, but sky and the dippers then insisted the premier league was played like a park kick about with no spectators just to get TV revenue and a title in Liverpools case. Personally I am laughing my fucking bag off at the dippers as it looks like they will still be one PL title behind Leicester and Blackburn when all is done.

All 3 divisions of The National League now suspended indefinitely. Just the top 4 divisions left now.
I think it'll be done in stages. It's quite obvious what is going to happen, if there is no promotion from the national league then no relegation from league two and no promotion from league two to league one. Nobody wins any leagues. And so on.
Unless there is a different outcome for the premier league...

Amazingly the bank rolled clubs in NLN want to continue with loans whereas the ones that are not want the season null and void unless they get grants.

As well as being a City season ticket holder for 40 plus years I also have a season ticket at Darlington FC, long story for a Manc.

Due to recent cup runs Darlo should be ok but some other clubs (NLN is a mixture of full and part time clubs) will go out of business if they continue and have refused to play.

Crazy times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.