All or Nothing documentary

I’ve not actually watched any of the spurs one yet but it stands to reason they’ll have a lot more behind the scenes fly on the wall stuff because there needs to be something of interest in it. Spurs’ season was as pointless as you can get with absolutely nothing to spin into a story whereas ours was a literal fairytale story of a season and that narrative couldn’t be ignored in favour of seeing more of the players away from the public.

I thought it was interesting that when Poch got the sack Spurs were seen as completely finished for the season, even though they were just two points back on the Rags who eventually made the top four.

Seems a bit premature in hindsight that they got rid and replaced him with Mourinho at that point.

It's funny really because everything I've ever thought about Dele Ali and Danny Rose has been confirmed by watching this series. Daniel Levy is a surprise however I do get the feeling that his happy smiley act is exactly that, an act. Could be wrong though.

Reactions: mat
It's funny really because everything I've ever thought about Dele Ali and Danny Rose has been confirmed by watching this series. Daniel Levy is a surprise however I do get the feeling that his happy smiley act is exactly that, an act. Could be wrong though.
It's all for the cameras with Levy. Trying to get Spurs fans onside.

Good to know Jose thinks we're a team of cunts anyway.

The Amazon ones have been controlled by the club's involved as you say. There's a lot of stuff that went on in the City one that wasn't covered such as the coach attack and the rags kicking off when we schooled them.

There was rumours that Mourinho came into a club with players that were split. We've seen none of that in the documentary so far. Apart from a couple of scenes where Derty Alli is trying to wind up team mates.

I agree the Sunderland till I die is far more honest. When they invited the documentary team in they wanted to show everything warts and all about the club and everything connected to it. Far less editorial control than City or Spurs. To be fair their programmes are about selling the club's worldwide. I think Sunderlandys was more about highlighting the struggles of clubs and fans in their position.
I agree with you. The Sunderland till I die documentary actually gave me a bit of a soft spot for Sunderland and all the clubs that live on the brink of collapse throughout the football association. Whereas the Amazon documentaries just feel like little PR pieces with bits of reality TV thrown in.

I agree with you. The Sunderland till I die documentary actually gave me a bit of a soft spot for Sunderland and all the clubs that live on the brink of collapse throughout the football association. Whereas the Amazon documentaries just feel like little PR pieces with bits of reality TV thrown in.
Was at Sunderland as a kid, before moving to Leeds when Adamson went. LOVED IT! We (young out of town era) all stayed in a club run boarding house/hotel on the waterfront, a short walk from the ground.
Was a brilliant set-up, they took great care of us, but the training ground was out in the middle of nowhere, felt like a 20 minute drive, and seemed like it was always windy as fuck!!

Will always have a soft spot for that club. Hell, I even wore a Sunderland shirt to my first day at Leeds! HAHA! That raised a few eyebrows, but it also got them to give me a Leeds shirt (Red one, believe it or not! Don’t remember them ever wearing red shirts?!). Good memories, but always had a special place for that Sunderland shirt, as it was the first non-local team that I played with and the people were second to none.

I will definitely have a look see if it’s on the U.S. Amazon Prime site. Cheers!

Ali never made beans before! Didnt realise they had a set of changing rooms just for NFL, tbh that’s great forward thinking by Levy, that stadium is something else.
Fernandes is a diving twat.
they were gutted when CAS overturned our ban :)

Last edited:
I enjoyed this, and also have to feel for managers when they tell their side what's going to happen and the players just let it happen anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.