All or Nothing

trublue55

Can anybody honestly see any other possible outcome , other than all or nothing in the next 2 games ?

I dare not actually predict the outcome in Madrid, however if we get through i cannot see us losing to Arsenal, and would feel quite confident of beating them and then going on to 3rd, but with nothing to fear from the rags, as even a draw followed by a win at Swansea would suffice.

However, if it goes wrong in Madrid, i can only see us losing to Arsenal, and would then be desperately hoping rags drop points. If only we had done the business at Southampton!

the messing about with team selection is over now, its full strength bar silva till the finish, that should be more than enough for swansea, but the gooners is the crucial game now. the right attitude and we should get over the line.

the madrid game is a one off and totally unpredictable

i admire the stoic optimism, but is anybody prepared to say if we lose to Madrid we will recover and beat Arsenal?

i admire the stoic optimism, but is anybody prepared to say if we lose to Madrid we will recover and beat Arsenal?
Dunno, but at least these absolute cunts we call 'city players' might wake up and realise we actually need to win our league games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.