All our supposed targets

svennis pennis said:
start for their clubs today.

Bellamy, Parker, Toure, Given and Lescott. RSC is still 'injured.'

Toure is the new Arsenal captain too.Cant see him leaving now.

This obviously means we are no closer to closing up any deals.

Bellamy according to one article I read is holding out for Spurs in preference to City. I believe that could explain why we have not got him, what a statement that makes about MH. Is it any wonder the big stars will not come if MH buddy, even gives him a vote of no confidence. New Manager time?.

I have been reluctant to be in the anti-hughes camp, but our failure in the transfer market is not just humiliating, it is comical.

citoeast said:
Bellamy according to one article I read is holding out for Spurs in preference to City. I believe that could explain why we have not got him, what a statement that makes about MH. Is it any wonder the big stars will not come if MH buddy, even gives him a vote of no confidence. New Manager time?.

I have been reluctant to be in the anti-hughes camp, but our failure in the transfer market is not just humiliating, it is comical.

Humiliating for who ?.....we've had just over a week and signed an England left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.