All the next Hitler will have to do is send a nasty text!

Further evidence of the breakdown of the family unit and discipline in modern Britain.

Law and order is shattered and we don’t punish people enough.

They should do them under terror offences, as that’s what they obviously intended, and lock the little cunts up for a long time.

If they were adults I bet they’d be questioned under terrorist offences.

Reactions: mat
GMP should use terrorism powers to find them and charge accordingly.

Law and order is on it's knees in this country, misunderstood youths fighting and thieving for a living, we don't understand what they've been through but advocates are coming out of the woodwork to stand by them. I said a couple of months ago that I felt wary in Manchester and it's getting worse month on month.

“No arrests have been made”

Why the hell not? If it was an adult you can bet they would have been collared immediately. Kids have zero fear of the law and consequences of their actions anymore which leads to things like them brazenly walking around with knives and not being afraid to actually use them, terrorising the public, wasting police time like it’s a game etc etc.

I’m barely into my thirties, It wasn’t that long when I was a kid and a bit of trespassing or minor criminal damage was generally the worst level of law breaking you saw from even the most unruly of kids as people actually feared the law and feared what their parents would do to them but not anymore.

If they’ve done it in the arndale there’s plenty of cctv to identify these shits, it will not be hard to find them. they should prosecute them to the full extent of the law and hit their parents with the biggest fines possible in the hope some of them might actually discipline them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.