All the usual suspects...aside, today.

talkativesprout

I think Clichy today played a fookin blinder, the likes of Kun, Silva, Ya Ya are so good sometimes you have to look a little deeper to find a (wrong word) surprise performance but for me today he was mustard.

can I just mention James Milner, seems to be growing with the squad and getting better and better. That is all.

Clichy was excellent,really brings a new dimension to our play, ability,athleticism and intelligence,a superb signing.

Agree with the milner comment too. Put a stepometer on any of our players and he would tan, the lot of them, and not headless chicken way either.

The play for your position (you see at all top teams) is working too. Superstars who expect to play every week is now not a factor, play shite and someone as good as you can be playing where you thought was your own.

fuck it im off for a wank during MOTD

But I thought Clichy was suppose to be shit? (according to Arsenal forums, that is)

Rammyblues said:
can I just mention James Milner, seems to be growing with the squad and getting better and better. That is all.

I wasn't sure about Milner last season but so far, when he has featured this season, he has been great. I thought he had a great game against Bolton & he was excellent again yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.