All this talk of a quadruple is nonsense

Nobody in English football has ever won a quad or even got close to it so I am not sure why for the second season running it's all the media want to talk about. Utter nonsense and Pep has already shut it down in his press conferences although no doubt it will be brought up in everyone from now until we can't win all four and then it will be all about how we have failed.
Absolutely this,the media would have been praying for a Chelsea win at all costs,so they could write all their hatred and ram it down our throats about no quadruple,at least this fucks them up for a while ...

The charity shield is a friendly. It’s always been a friendly. It always will be a friendly. Pep’s Catalan and not from the UK so I forgive him. But UK fans should know better...

The charity shield is a friendly. It’s always been a friendly. It always will be a friendly. Pep’s Catalan and not from the UK so I forgive him. But UK fans should know better...
Correct,but if certain teams and parts of the media hail it a trophy when it suits,then we should also do it,didn’t the rags claim it along with the media when the eye gouger first took over ..

Correct,but if certain teams and parts of the media hail it a trophy when it suits,then we should also do it,didn’t the rags claim it along with the media when the eye gouger first took over ..

To be fair, when Mourinho claimed that, fans of every club laughed at it.

Always? ;-)

I've always wanted us to line up with the 4 domestic trophies, so I'll take it.

A few things.
1. Community shield doesn't count
2. We are not strong enough to win the champions league. PL and FA cup maybe.
3. I find these sorts of threads embarrassing
FA Cup definitely, we're significantly better than the rags and wolves. I'll be really disappointed if we don't win it from here on in looking at the quarter final line up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.