All time City away kit competition - round 2 match 13 page 34

Jesus wept. What's difficult about the concept of this?
I'm late to this but in all fairness, another poster had to tell you how to make it a vote-off.

The usual format for these things is for the op to select two shirts, put an image up side by side and then people say in the post replies which shirt they prefer, you have a timescale for when the vote stops, you announce the winner of that match and then put two more shirts up.

As you say, not a difficult concept and not the first time it has been done :)

I'm late to this but in all fairness, another poster had to tell you how to make it a vote-off.

The usual format for these things is for the op to select two shirts, put an image up side by side and then people say in the post replies which shirt they prefer, you have a timescale for when the vote stops, you announce the winner of that match and then put two more shirts up.

As you say, not a difficult concept and not the first time it has been done :)
Thanks for that. I'm not sure how to take it.

The actual text of your post could be taken as condescending as fuck but then you put a smiley face at the end.

The usual format that you suggest was how I used to do Coronation Street competitions - possibly the first vote competition on here and in his own words, the inspiration behind West Ham Mark's vote competitions.

I update the next match each morning as soon as I have a chance so a day to vote on each round. Not a difficult concept as you pointed out.

Thanks for that. I'm not sure how to take it.

The actual text of your post could be taken as condescending as fuck but then you put a smiley face at the end.

The usual format that you suggest was how I used to do Coronation Street competitions - possibly the first vote competition on here and in his own words, the inspiration behind West Ham Mark's vote competitions.

I update the next match each morning as soon as I have a chance so a day to vote on each round. Not a difficult concept as you pointed out.
Maybe just a bit of shit sarcastic humour, nothing nasty intended :)

Also, are any of the white shirts through?

The one with the light blue on the shoulder is my fav, then the light blue/dark blue stripe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.