All time City away kit competition - round 2 match 15 page 37

I always like the Milan-inspired ones you wear, the red and black stripes.

I can't remember the season, I know Dzeko and Aguero were playing at the time, it might have been the Agueroooo season. There might have been one like it since then too.

I always like the Milan-inspired ones you wear, the red and black stripes.

I can't remember the season, I know Dzeko and Aguero were playing at the time, it might have been the Agueroooo season. There might have been one like it since then too.

Aguero signed on the 93:20 season which was 2011/12.

We won 5-1 at Spurs in red and black, IIRC. Dzeko scored four.

Aguero signed on the 93:20 season which was 2011/12.

We won 5-1 at Spurs in red and black, IIRC. Dzeko scored four.
Yeah I remember it now. I know it was 11/12. And yeah, I remember watching that game from White Hart Lane. Assuming my mind isn't playing tricks on me it was the first away game of the season right? Might not be but for some reason I think it was.

Edit:: yep, 28 August 2011. I knew it was very early.

It was very early on. I was there which is why it’s quite clear.

Doing the Poznan after every goal became tiring…
Yeah seems like just yesterday but is almost 13 years ago now. Mad mate eh.

Anyway would like to see you use that kit again soon.

I don't like sponsors' names on shirts to begin with so it'd be the best of a bad bunch for me, though have to admit the Saab and Brother names looked pretty cool. I've never owned a City top with a sponsor on it as I don't want to walk around like an advertising hoarding. The only City shirt I've got is the handsome maroon with thin white stripes, 1956 Cup Final, a memory of a special day. In general I feel that as I wasn't good enough to be a City footballer I shouldn't try to look like one.

Edit: maybe the only sponsors' name I'd have liked is "Holland's pies." Bet Andy Morrison would have looked good in that..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.