All time City away kit competition - round 2 match 16 page 38

68/69 Red/Black or Maroon 11/12 season
Edit ....Any of the sash ones as long as the red bits don't upset anybody

Last edited:
I'm shocked and stunned that a bog standard red and black stripes is 4-1 up against those beautiful squares. Has nobody (except @GaudinosWheels) got any taste?
Both awful and I have the striped one bought by my kids so I had to pretend to like it and I had the original cheque one when I was younger bought by my mam for Xmas, at least it was a City top, she had been known to randomly buy some rag stuff and think it was fine, I was never polite on those occasions lol

Red should only ever be part of a City kit if it’s on black and red stripes due to its links to the Mercer/Alison era.

I’m not a fan of the squares for that reason as it moves away from that design.
It should never have been on a city kit to begin with, fucking Big Mal and his AC Milan copying.
I understand why it is popular, winning kits are but red and black are rag colours, always have been bar their early Norwich City love in lol

Both awful and I have the striped one bought by my kids so I had to pretend to like it and I had the original cheque one when I was younger bought by my mam for Xmas, at least it was a City top, she had been known to randomly buy some rag stuff and think it was fine, I was never polite on those occasions lol
Quality story. I had the same with my Grandad in the 80’s. He was convinced that Liverpool were my second team so bought me the green crown paints goalie top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.