All time City away kit competition - round 2 match 11 page 32

Cellarite

in the away end at hillsborough clapping benarbia
Team supported
Manchester City
I've been thinking of doing this for ages and randomly decided today is the day to get started.

Welcome to the Bluemoon - All Time City Away Kits Competition.

The rules -

All kits included must have a sponsor - otherwise, any red and black shirt for example would lose automatically to the 1969 version.

There have been 59 away or third shirts (with sponsors) in City's history not including next season's effort which will automatically receive a bye to round two just so we all have a chance to get used to them before voting starts.

That makes 28 ties - meaning 14 will qualify for the next round from the first round, the dark blue 10-11 has received a bye due to being the odd one out when I made the draw and two from the upcoming season makes 17. I'll work out how to whittle that down in a few days.

There will be no time limit on each tie - just whenever I get round to posting the next match. One vote per person. To vote, simply "like" the relevant picture below.

Matchday 1...

Last edited:
I've been thinking of doing this for ages and randomly decided today is the day to get started.

Welcome to the Bluemoon - All Time City Away Kits Competition.

The rules -

All kits included must have a sponsor - otherwise, any red and black shirt for example would lose automatically to the 1969 version.

There have been 59 away or third shirts (with sponsors) in City's history not including next season's effort which will automatically receive a bye to round two just so we all have a chance to get used to them before voting starts.

That makes 28 ties - meaning 14 will qualify for the next round from the first round, the dark blue 10-11 has received a bye due to being the odd one out when I made the draw and two from the upcoming season makes 17. I'll work out how to whittle that down in a few days.

There will be no time limit on each tie - just whenever I get round to posting the next match. One vote per person.

Matchday 1

00-02 silver versus 20-21 black

View attachment 126332 View attachment 126334

Good luck for your favourite kit, and hopefully - someone from the club or puma will keep an eye on this and listen to what City fans want!
I would suggest you post a pic of each strip in separate posts, so people can like the one they errr like the most?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.