All time City away kit competition - Quarter Final match 4 page 47

both shite, can't believe the white one lost to a fucking maroon one.

Kit should have no red on it bar the rose and even then they should make that blue lol

both shite, can't believe the white one lost to a fucking maroon one.

Kit should have no red on it bar the rose and even then they should make that blue lol
maroon is our 3rd colour, and maroon is proper away kit, white was 3rd choice strip for years.

I am more shocked people are voting for kits with the beswick buzzard on it over the round crest, that is madness

maroon is our 3rd colour, and maroon is proper away kit, white was 3rd choice strip for years.

I am more shocked people are voting for kits with the beswick buzzard on it over the round crest, that is madness
And yellow writing instead of white, when on red and black, looks dumb, and I bought that one as well.

I knew that but that white top was gorgeous, despite the buzzard.

Though I noticed the badges on the red and black's and thought the round badge would be the winner if I was a betting man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.