All time City away kit competition - round 3 match 2 page 39

I know it gets criticised here but I love the black and red striped away kits. The 11/12 was the best they've ever done in the modern era. Umbro smashed it every time. There is not one bad shirt for me from that 2009-2013 spell.
I think the stripes on the sleeves should have been at 90 degrees to the torso. Good kit but it didn’t half pick up fluff (not in a euphemistic way!). For some reason I bought the long sleeve which were solid black beyond the short sleeve stripes. Hardly wear it tbh.

I think the stripes on the sleeves should have been at 90 degrees to the torso. Good kit but it didn’t half pick up fluff (not in a euphemistic way!). For some reason I bought the long sleeve which were solid black beyond the short sleeve stripes. Hardly wear it tbh.

I remember the idea being that when players/fans arms were out, the visual would be a straight line of red and white stripes.

I'm sure the sleeves were designed with the Poznan in mind. Did I dream that?

I know it gets criticised here but I love the black and red striped away kits. The 11/12 was the best they've ever done in the modern era. Umbro smashed it every time. There is not one bad shirt for me from that 2009-2013 spell.
I would go back to Umbro in a heartbeat. Obviously no chance of this happening, but the kits from that period were, as you say, almost all bangers.

Only slightly duff one was 2012-13 home kit, IMO. A bit meh.

Sat at West ham, I hated us playing in that silly yellow strip.
It really interfered with my enjoyment of watching City.
Dont attend many games now,so go turn up and see a crap strip was disappointing.

I’ll be in the minority no doubt but I despise our red & black away kits, I know it’s history & traditional, but I hate the colour red thanks to them lot, haven’t & would never own a red item of clothing, my despise of the rags runs so deep

It stands at 12-12 and I’m in the way to work to set up the next match. Considering I haven’t had a single vote so far, I’m going to cast the deciding vote this time and out the 88-90 shirt into round two.
Fucking nightmare choice!
But, thanks for running the competition!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.