All time City away kit competition - round 3 match 4 page 41

This was an underrated limited edition kit. I remember the demand for it. Also, I think it was the first one I saw on Ebay for over a £100! Back then kits were rare but affordable. Love that shirt.
I managed to get my hands on one off Ebay for £70 a few months back. XL would have been ideal, but I have to make do with an L. But hey; it shows off my rippling physique to a 'T'. Gave it an airing when I was over for the ipswich game I'd love to see the club resurrect this kit; they did so with the Wembley '99 kit, which isn't a patch on that shirt.

I managed to get my hands on one off Ebay for £70 a few months back. XL would have been ideal, but I have to make do with an L. But hey; it shows off my rippling physique to a 'T'. Gave it an airing when I was over for the ipswich game I'd love to see the club resurrect this kit; they did so with the Wembley '99 kit, which isn't a patch on that shirt.
I saw someone wearing one in Mary D’s before the game. Was that you?!?

Iirc it wasn’t even in the goal of the month contenders…
Same reason Pep has zero Manager of the Month awards since Dec 2021.

We're used as everyone else's measuring stick. We just don't get the credit for being that good to begin with.

I genuinely think that's possibly the best City goal I've ever seen. It's a brilliant counter attack with 2 great passes and a Puskas award level finish.
The close control passing around the edge of the box is amazing. Up there with the goals at Arsenal a few days after the LC final win front of a half full Emirates.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.