All Time Top 1000 Albums : Beck (Mellow Gold) P26

antspider

Team supported
Manchester City
I love a bit of “hippie doobie” music ;)... Off to a small folk festival in Norfolk at the start of July & although we won’t hear anything as complex as this it has wet my appetite further for hearing Someone play a guitar and sing live (other instruments are available) ..
Liked this album a lot , only listened once, based on that I’ll give it a 7/10

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
I love a bit of “hippie doobie” music ;)... Off to a small folk festival in Norfolk at the start of July & although we won’t hear anything as complex as this it has wet my appetite further for hearing Someone play a guitar and sing live (other instruments are available) ..
Liked this album a lot , only listened once, based on that I’ll give it a 7/10
That's how I felt about the album for the first half...then the voices came!! Not good when stoned! the voices!!

Banshee

Tried it over the weekend. Nothing stood out. Uninteresting and drab. Gave it another go today. How offensive could it be on in the background ? Well, I turned it off...it's rubbish.

zero_cloud_500_333_80.jpg

antspider

Team supported
Manchester City
That's how I felt about the album for the first half...then the voices came!! Not good when stoned! the voices!!
I listened to it again once the weekends LSD wore off lol and I agree, the first half was ok, couple of tracks I really like.. But it gets much worse, It kept reminding me of Bon bleeding jovi,, so if it’s ok with BlueHammer I’d like to change it to a 5/10. Sorry mate I just don’t know what I was thinking, or hearing :)

BlueHammer85

I listened to it again once the weekends LSD wore off lol and I agree, the first half was ok, couple of tracks I really like.. But it gets much worse, It kept reminding me of Bon bleeding jovi,, so if it’s ok with BlueHammer I’d like to change it to a 5/10. Sorry mate I just don’t know what I was thinking, or hearing :)

sure will change score.. but how on earth can you hear Bon Jovi in this album ?!

Bob Hope

I'll give it 4 for the 1st half and found it became a bit monotonous so much so I fell asleep near the end.

BlueHammer85

Cheers Blues
Looks like Mr Crosby is heading for the bargain basement.

David Crosby / If Only I Could Remember My Name
13 votes
Average Score = 3.6

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.