All Time Top 1000 Albums : Def Leppard (Euphoria) P19

BimboBob

Harsh guitars, atrocious singing and a lot of songs that just meander around with no sense of direction before ending, probably because they all got bored.

Drugs, definitely were not the answer.

A very poor 3/10. And that's because I like the break on Cowboy Movie.

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
Started to listen again today but the songs kind of sou...they're a bit....fuck it...I'm having a joint and then i'm gonna listen to it. Hope you appreciate this Bluehammer!! Where are those papers....

Bill Walker

The fact is, Crosby doesn't have enough talent as a songwriter to make a really good solo album.
Which is the curse for a lot of group members who do this.
To me the album just meanders it's way into boredom and for me it's just an exercise to appeal to whoever it is the he appeals to as a solo artist.
Obviously some people buy his solo albums.
It's probably ok if your stoned.
I believe Neil Young made After the Goldrush around this time, an album which is in a completely different stratosphere.
2/10

FogBlueInSanFran

The fact is, Crosby doesn't have enough talent as a songwriter to make a really good solo album.
To me the album just meanders it's way into boredom and for me it's just an exercise to appeal to whoever it is the he appeals to as a solo artist.
I believe Neil Young made After the Goldrush around this time, an album which is in a completely different stratosphere.
2/10
Nor does he have enough talent as a singer.

After The Gold Rush and this record couldn’t be farther apart. Even farther apart? This record and Rust Never Sleeps.

Last edited:

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
Fuckin whiney voices. its ok at first and then it gets shit. awful. thank fck thats over. roxy music now...
oh yeah....
oh yeah...3/10

Onholiday(somemightsay)

2/10
To be fair, that could be labelled at about 97% of anything ever written but I get your point BW..........

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.