All Time Top 1000 Albums : Rush (Permanent Waves) P64

BimboBob

Cheers Blues, good contribution.

Def Leppard 'Euphoria' gets absolutely hammered and goes to the bottom of the league - i can't see any Album being lower!

Def Leppard / Euphoria
14 votes
Average Score = 2.7

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1
Got any Morressey? Guaranteed to get lower.

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Cheers Blues, good contribution.

Def Leppard 'Euphoria' gets absolutely hammered and goes to the bottom of the league - i can't see any Album being lower!

Def Leppard / Euphoria
14 votes
Average Score = 2.7

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1
Talking Heads looks way overpriced now going off the other scores.

Although I imagine Beth Orton is feeling good about herself somewhere in the world............

Marklr

Team supported
Man City
7.2 is about right for the Talking Heads album. It's a very highly rated album in the world of music! Music critics would probably rate it HIGHER! It's not everybody's cup of tea and takes a bit to get into so the 7.2 seems about right to me.

FogBlueInSanFran

7.2 is about right for the Talking Heads album. It's a very highly rated album in the world of music! Music critics would probably rate it HIGHER! It's not everybody's cup of tea and takes a bit to get into so the 7.2 seems about right to me.
They would absolutely rate it higher. It was 3rd in the Pazz and Jop poll for 1980 which is probably the best list of consensus critics’ views worldwide. It was behind London Calling and Springsteen’s The River — pretty good company.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.