All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Cheers Blues! 17 votes and some great write ups for our Bob - and.. well.. Bob takes top spot! unbelievable! by quite some distance as well - think most agreed this period is Dylan at his best, god knows how huge he would have scored if he could actually sing!

Bob Dylan / Highway 61 Revisited
17 votes
Average Score = 7.7

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Next up ... Some 60's Country Rock

1639055134391.png

Last edited:
Tough week for me work/travel wise and couldn’t get my vote in! Sorry. Probably would have been 6 or 7 so wouldn’t have been too influential. Am in Texas — the heart of “country” — so maybe I’ll hear the next one playing on the speaker at the IHOP where I’m eating breakfast.

No i
Cheers Blues! 17 votes and some great write ups for our Bob - and.. well.. Bob takes top spot! unbelievable! by quite some distance as well - think most agreed this period is Dylan at his best, god knows how huge he would have scored if he could actually sing!

17 votes
Average Score = 7.7

Updated table on Page 1

View attachment 31351
No idea with this one @BlueHammer85, but in my quick scan of the list, cross-referencing possibles, I have just discovered that Colin Larkin and his cronies have left Creedence Clearwater revival off their list. Can we indict him?

No i

No idea with this one @BlueHammer85, but in my quick scan of the list, cross-referencing possibles, I have just discovered that Colin Larkin and his cronies have left Creedence Clearwater revival off their list. Can we indict him?
It’s not Colin — it’s the dickheads that voted. Cosmos Factory ALMOST made it. Eyeroll.

It’s not Colin — it’s the dickheads that voted. Cosmos Factory ALMOST made it. Eyeroll.
Yes, sorry, I keep forgetting it's a vote that he curated.

No doubt in a few weeks time when the full results of the Top 100 artists are up, I'll be getting comment like, "Why on earth did Rob put The ********" in the top 20 and leave ******* out?"

Texas, eh? You get about a bit. I know Texas is famous for a lot of things, but this always pops into my head when anybody mentions The Lone Star State.

17 votes
Average Score = 7.7

Updated table on Page 1

View attachment 31351
Cash?

I'm guessing, I've no idea whether he is on the list...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.