All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Stop making sense is without doubt the best live concert ever made. They are the Band that most people could name 1 or 2 songs but if they checked it out the catalogue is full of great songs. Hard to find many artists with such a large number of top class songs. Many groups or individuals are classed as greats with less than a handful of decent records to back it up.
I agree completely. It’s really well done. Personally I was not a fan of their records after Speaking in Tongues so the film has no weak songs in it at all since it was that tour that was filmed. Some of the visuals are really clever and the stripped down opening few songs are genius.

I agree completely. It’s really well done. Personally I was not a fan of their records after Speaking in Tongues so the film has no weak songs in it all since it was that tour that was filmed.

I was always at a disadvantage in terms of albums as I came into them late I heard road to nowhere and bought little creatures and was hooked. Got stop talking sense so didn’t have a clue about which songs came from which albums. It reminded me of new orders substance in that some songs were improved for that album. After that I liked everything that followed even naked.

He has popped up with all sorts of great stuff over the years.outside of the beatles I can’t think of anyone else who has as many great songs behind them or accurately him.

I was always at a disadvantage in terms of albums as I came into them late I heard road to nowhere and bought little creatures and was hooked. Got stop talking sense so didn’t have a clue about which songs came from which albums. It reminded me of new orders substance in that some songs were improved for that album. After that I liked everything that followed even naked.

He has popped up with all sorts of great stuff over the years.outside of the beatles I can’t think of anyone else who has as many great songs behind them or accurately him.
David Byrne is terrifically creative on many different levels. I just enjoy their early stuff more. Tina Weymouth and Chris Franz were a great rhythm section too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.