All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Do you have a minimum number of votes,,do you not just average it out?

Put me down for a 7. I listwn to albums on here if they interest me, but I dont score as it isnt a regular and dont want to be inconsistent. If short however, happy to add in.

Yeh minimum 10 votes required to give a better reflection of an average score

Updating the Page 1 table in which the below Album was reviewed and scored on Rob's Album Review Club

Everclear - So Much For The Afterglow - 5.6

I did listen to the Aerosmith and then sort of forgot to review it. I think really I was avoiding having to listen to it again for detail. No surprise isn’t my thing but I did get the impression, rightly or wrongly that the singer, or the band, didn’t take themselves too seriously which is always a bonus with this sort of thing.

I’m unlikely to return to it but it wasn’t so bad that my ears bled. One of my listens was at the gym and for that it was serviceable. A 6 seems reasonable if not a little generous but I can’t mark music down just for not being my thing when I know that of it’s type it’s reasonably well done.

The 'Smiffs were one of my favourite bands.
But we went separate ways after their clean up/bland out.
The songs on this hold no appeal to me personally, so it's a 3/10. (For the half decent Janie)

One more vote.

waiting-skeleton.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.