All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

These list give us all something to moan about. We need to moan about something!! Makes life more interesting.
So yeah, there's some CRAP in that list. Apparently Phil Collins's Face Value is better than Heroes by Bowie. All a matter of taste, i suppose.
I expect because Phil Collins’ death was itself so tragic that he gained a significant sympathy vote over Bowie.

I must have missed the Phil Collins joke, in the same way that Ngolo Kante apparently once played for us.

Cheers Blues, good contribution.

Def Leppard 'Euphoria' gets absolutely hammered and goes to the bottom of the league - i can't see any Album being lower!

Def Leppard / Euphoria
14 votes
Average Score = 2.7

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Def Leppard 'Euphoria' gets absolutely hammered and goes to the bottom of the league - i can't see any Album being lower!

Def Leppard / Euphoria
14 votes
Average Score = 2.7

Updated table on Page 1
Got any Morressey? Guaranteed to get lower.

Def Leppard / Euphoria
14 votes
Average Score = 2.7

Updated table on Page 1
Talking Heads looks way overpriced now going off the other scores.

Although I imagine Beth Orton is feeling good about herself somewhere in the world............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.