All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

That's how I felt about the album for the first half...then the voices came!! Not good when stoned! the voices!!
I listened to it again once the weekends LSD wore off lol and I agree, the first half was ok, couple of tracks I really like.. But it gets much worse, It kept reminding me of Bon bleeding jovi,, so if it’s ok with BlueHammer I’d like to change it to a 5/10. Sorry mate I just don’t know what I was thinking, or hearing :)

I listened to it again once the weekends LSD wore off lol and I agree, the first half was ok, couple of tracks I really like.. But it gets much worse, It kept reminding me of Bon bleeding jovi,, so if it’s ok with BlueHammer I’d like to change it to a 5/10. Sorry mate I just don’t know what I was thinking, or hearing :)

sure will change score.. but how on earth can you hear Bon Jovi in this album ?!

I'll give it 4 for the 1st half and found it became a bit monotonous so much so I fell asleep near the end.

Cheers Blues
Looks like Mr Crosby is heading for the bargain basement.

David Crosby / If Only I Could Remember My Name
13 votes
Average Score = 3.6

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

I don't know how people are organising their scoring system, but I'm using the 1-10 to cover the entire gamut of music: from the worst unlistenable garbage imaginable (1) to the my favourite albums of all time (10). Didn't know there was a 0 to be honest - you get 1 from me just for turning up for the recording!

This accounts for the 6s and 7s dished out so far (although Talking Heads was lucky to get 6 looking back) - not stuff I'd listen to again or buy, but I know that it's better than a lot of what is out there.

None of the 3 have come close to an 8 ("Right, you've got my attention") yet, but I think some of the scores have been harsh IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.