All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Cheers Blues! Great reviews and a huge 23 votes!
After 5 months sitting on top of the league with 'Remain In Light' Talking heads get beat by... Talking Heads! 'Stop Making Sense' now goes top

Talking Heads / Stop Making Sense
23 Votes
Average Score = 7.3

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Next up.. some late 80's/early 90's heavy Metal

View attachment 28901
Slaves and Masters ?

Well, I've searched the list for demons, devils, exorcists and poltergeists and I've come up blank.
The best I can do is Pantera, Jane's Addiction or Nine Inch Nails, but these are wild stabs in the dark.

Well, I've searched the list for demons, devils, exorcists and poltergeists and I've come up blank.
The best I can do is Pantera, Jane's Addiction or Nine Inch Nails, but these are wild stabs in the dark.
Just a hunch its Deep Purple Rob.

Just a hunch its Deep Purple Rob.

Sadly, it won't be; especially not late 80's / 90's.
Yes, I'm interested in the late 80s/90s comment. Either it was released in the 80s or it was released in the 90s, but I respect BH's right to muddy the waters a little to keep us guessing. There are a lot of metal/bands on the list that cover that period but none that I can think of that ties up with the photo ......... unless of course that's only a standard stock photo for some "dark metal" .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.