All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Am away this weekend so just in case I don't get much time to listen..

If its a Tragically Hip put me down for a 10.

If it's Nickelback a 1 just for the cheek of it.
I quite like the idea of the pre-recorded scoring should I miss any weeks.

If you lot think it's alright, I'm obviously out of my depth so give it a 4 on my behalf. If not, put me down for a solid 6.............. ;-)

Or Nryan Adams, and his first 2 or 3 albums were actually okay.
Saw Bryan Adams three times on the Into The Fire tour and he and his band were absolutely superb.

That album featured brilliant introspective songs with very well thought out lyrics. It felt like that could be a real turning point in his career. Unfortunately, it was, and most of what came afterwards was bollocks. But Cuts Like A Knife, Reckless and Into The Fire are all superb albums.

Last edited:
Saw Bryan Adams three times on the Into The Fire tour and he and his band were absolutely superb.

That album featured brilliant introspective songs with very well though out lyrics. It felt like that could be a real turning point in his career. Unfortunately, it was, and most of what came afterwards was bollocks. But Cuts Like A Knife, Reckless and Into The Fire are all superb albums.

he also did a very good live unplugged set. Think for MTV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.