All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

With CSNY, yes, you should have tried more.

With the other members’ solo efforts, no, should not have tried more, nor maybe at all.

Neil Young is a genius. The other members have decidedly proven over many decades that they are not, at least not without each other.

I haven’t yet listened to this, and while I was curious and looking forward to Beth Orton, here I am dreading finding the time, as I am pretty sure I already know what I think. But nonetheless I will attempt to keep an open mind.
Nail on the head, all have a few great songs but the sum is certainly greater than the individual parts.

Crosbers having a mare so far! just 5 votes , 5 more needed.
Apologies BH - 7/10 for me.

I like it, undoubtedly his finest work is with CSN-Y but I feel this album deserves credit (against the general opinion of fellow Bluemooners). I think that the collaboration with the other artists on it would also indicate how highly they themselves rate the music and overall feel of the album (rightly or wrongly).

Proper loner on this one aren't I............ ;-)

Harsh guitars, atrocious singing and a lot of songs that just meander around with no sense of direction before ending, probably because they all got bored.

Drugs, definitely were not the answer.

A very poor 3/10. And that's because I like the break on Cowboy Movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.