All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

FWIW, I think you should just pick them yourself.
I obviously have a completely different taste in music to the original compiler of this list and so it's unlikely that I'll score many of the albums on it very highly. I guess that's always going to be an issue when a list is one that has been selected by one individual, be that BlueHammer or Larkin.

I'll probably drop out anyway as I feel pretty bad giving mainly negative reviews to music that just isn't to my taste. I'll maybe just comment and score an album when one comes up that interests me. I'm unlikely to last long enough to see it to the end anyway at the speed we're getting through them!!

Reactions: OB1
I obviously have a completely different taste in music to the original compiler of this list and so it's unlikely that I'll score many of the albums on it very highly. I guess that's always going to be an issue when a list is one that has been selected by one individual, be that BlueHammer or Larkin.

I'll probably drop out anyway as I feel pretty bad giving mainly negative reviews to music that just isn't to my taste. I'll maybe just comment and score an album when one comes up that interests me. I'm unlikely to last long enough to see it to the end anyway at the speed we're getting through them!!

stick with it, it’s a bit of harmless fun and we need a variety of different views - whether it’s panned or praised as long as it’s a honest score then all good

stick with it, it’s a bit of harmless fun and we need a variety of different views - whether it’s panned or praised as long as it’s a honest score then all good
I thought Erotica was one of her best. Admittedly it was in my era when I was "putting it about" for want of a better phrase, it was certainly good in that department! Still listen to it now, brings back those memories, And still a good album

I"m the same, so far very few of the albums have been my taste, but I am enjoying it, and I know there will be stuff I really like that I wouldn't have found if it wasn't for this thread.
There's no way i'd have listened to madonna today for example, but it did remind me of how good ray of light was, and so will lead me to other places I wouldn't have gone.
I have to remind myself this list is relatively old, and misses out a lot of my music life, 20 + yrs infact, so i'm not suprised I don't like some of it.
I think the boss is adding a top 100 list to the big list, so we'll have a good chance of something more modern now and again.
I have decided to try and be a bit more positive in future, but it wont affect my scoring, i'll just make an effort to highlight the good tracks and not slag off the bad tracks so harshly.

I thought Erotica was one of her best. Admittedly it was in my era when I was "putting it about" for want of a better phrase, it was certainly good in that department! Still listen to it now, brings back those memories, And still a good album

blimey! You maybe able to help her off bottom.

what score out of 10?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.