All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Yes, totally agree. Was going to say something like that but didn't want to put him in the position of objecting publicly. As I said in my comments - you'd effectively have to contribute to this thread to get anywhere near nominating in the new thread. I'm pretty confident that a core of members would continue to contribute here anyway.

Despite the Madonna debacle, I love this thread and enjoy the randomness of the selections, that's part of the beauty. Makes you appreciate the odd nugget that comes our way.
So we're talking a sub-thread which is only open via pre-qualification in the Bluehammer original thread - got it.............

Absolutely no objection from me!

although possible the same Album might appear in the near future?
Also wondering if Music should be it’s own sub section on the forum - like we have Politics.

but either way, sounds a great idea - be interested to know all your top albums and this thread will carry on regardless- as long as I get 10 scores in each week.
Definitely - music is way more important than politics (awaits hate mail)..............

Absolutely no objection from me!

although possible the same Album might appear in the near future?
Also wondering if Music should be it’s own sub section on the forum - like we have Politics.

but either way, sounds a great idea - be interested to know all your top albums and this thread will carry on regardless- as long as I get 10 scores in each week.
Glad you are onboard. Would be great if we had a music sub-forum, but I think we all keep an eye on the various music threads we are interested in so it's not really any bother either way.

EDIT: Also meant to say that in the new thread, I would probably discard any album that had already been reviewed in here.

So we're talking a sub-thread which is only open via pre-qualification in the Bluehammer original thread - got it.............
That's the idea. I'm going to have a think on it for the next day or so then I'll start a thread where we can discuss the ins and outs before we get started with the first album. But the fundamental idea will be that the people nominating albums will be those who have contributed most in this thread. But voting and commenting will be open to all, obviously.

Last edited:
Cheers Blues! Solid turn out for Madge- 14 scored and some cracking reviews
Fair to say, this was definitely not one of her best efforts and she just survives bottom place!

Madonna / Erotica
14 votes
Average Score = 2.8

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Next up, We head to Wisconsin for some folk punk!

1632396352065.jpeg

Last edited:
Cheers Blues! Solid turn out for Madge- 14 scored and some cracking reviews
Fair to say, this was definitely not one of her best efforts and she just survives bottom place!

Madonna / Erotica
14 votes
Average Score = 2.8

new album review tomorrow.
Updated table on Page 1

Next up, We head to Wisconsin for some folk punk!

View attachment 26812
Not sure I know a single thing about Wisconsin nor probably anyone that has created music from there - everydays a school day............

Well Garbage is from Wisconsin too but they can hardly be described as folk punk. I haven’t listened to what can surely be the only VF record on this list in a long while, but it was in heavy rotation in my college dorm. Will be fun to revisit if that’s the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.